Lately I've been kind of a complainer. It seems like everything that I want to do the Lord doesn't want me to do.. it's been proven time and time again!
-I want Brazil-- the Lord says No
-I want to move to the Valley come January-- the Lord says go back to Hometown
-I'm nervous and unsure about going to BYU (and scared that I'll become a crazy ZOOBIE!) and think another school might be a better choice for me-- the Lord says No..
Today I went to the Y and had a campus tour and I STILL am unsure about it... but it's all I have right now-- So I'm going to start EMBRACING and stop rejecting.

The End.
9 comments:
I am very excited and happy for you! I know you will succeed and have fun! Look at you in your BYU get-up! Love it!
Ha ha! love.
I never thought I would be wanting to move to Provo, EVER. But here I am getting ready to go there. Maybe once we are both there, we can meet! Wouldn't that be neat!?
I agree with Shelby. Maybe we can all get together and grab a bite at Sizzler or something.
Speaking of "embracing", Kaylen... ahem.
-c
I agree we could all have a secret blogger party! ha ha it'd be fun!
I'm certain Calvin meant you that we should embrace, as in, you and I... that is, as soon as Calvin and I stop embracing.
"You can let go now Calvin."
hahaha! oh dear! i love the guys from MBP are talking about embracing my sister! hahaha oh funny funny funny!
and by anonymous it meant me! it won't let me log it!!
-Sass
I totally know how you feel. I didn't even consider going to BYU. I really wanted to go to a school in California. My parents dragged me all over Utah to look at schools. When we went to BYU I just knew that was where I was supposed to be despite all of my grand ideas of where I wanted to be and what would be more fun. Oh and the major fact that I preferred to be anywhere but there.
You will love BYU There are plenty of zoobies for sure, but the school is awesome. When you get 30,000 people together you are bound to meet some totally awesome people too.
Post a Comment