Today I was a pineapple for a day-- Katie had fantasy hair day in cosmetology so I was her lovely model
Random right?
PS Remember my blind date Jake from last year?? The one that talked about bowel movements and such.. well he's engaged-- I saw the pics on facebook the other day. He was SO good looking, but SO kinda weird.. funny funny
AHHHHHHH! whoa! first whoa the Hair! Bahhh! that's hilarious.../ artistic, like... and second whoa! hahahah your jake is marrying my neighbor! she's been in the leadership program with me since last year! I saw the pic and was like! whe?!!! ha ahahahah! oh glory, it's a small world.
2 comments:
BAHAHAHA!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS KAYLEN!! oh my, i remember when you got home from that date. yikes. and remember how devin told everyone about it. haha
AHHHHHHH! whoa! first whoa the Hair! Bahhh! that's hilarious.../ artistic, like... and second whoa! hahahah your jake is marrying my neighbor! she's been in the leadership program with me since last year! I saw the pic and was like! whe?!!! ha ahahahah! oh glory, it's a small world.
Post a Comment