So I'm a pretty busy girl lately, but I've started to really love to just edit pictures. My sister was married in June and her photographer was a super cool guy and took some really good pictures, but he didn't edit any of them. He gave us 2 CD's with over 400 raw pictures on them-- She was kind of upset because they looked pretty bland so I told her that I'd edit them when I had time and it really is super fun to look at the before and afters! I wish I was as good as some of my friends that have a natural eye for color, depth, and art in general, but regardless it helps me unwind! and it never ceases to amaze me what editing can do for a picture! So here are some of them:




Isn't she just beautiful?
2 comments:
Looking Great! Seriously this makes me happy! You're doing good work.
Good job Klin! :D
Post a Comment