I won't lie I am a pretty smart girl.. I don't study a ton for tests, but this class is ROUGH. I can honestly tell you that I've never read a textbook in my life.. like maybe a page here or there, but I READ my book.. I go to class every day and I put in at least 8-10 hours of studying for each test. I work my butt off. Our class started with about 40 students and is down to 25 because people dropped out. Before they dropped out our test average was a 65% and now it's a 74%..
I just want to express to you how tough this class is so that you appreciate it when I tell you that I got the TOP SCORE on the last test! and I currently have a 96%... :D It's been freaking tough, but it's taught me to study and discipline because as I get further into school it'll become harder and harder, so I needed a class to kind of prep me for upper division classes and it's just been good for me! So I just wanted to share that news with you that I am achieving the goal.. and I'm proud of me.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh girl!!!! CONGRATS!!! Ah I'm so happy for you!! You go girl! Love ya!!
That sounds go rough! I was the same way, but Kudos for getting top score. That's awesome. What are you getting your deree in?
Post a Comment