Vegas....


-Our Car (Whit, Sporty, Me, Will, Tom Tom)
-Our Car (Whit, Sporty, Me, Will, Tom Tom)
-Jes, Mckade, Alex
-enough said


-the group.. notice Will's face :) it was the "Vegas Face" which means look like you've just been molested... he pulled it off nicely!
-the group.. notice Will's face :) it was the "Vegas Face" which means look like you've just been molested... he pulled it off nicely!
-coolest picture ever
-the end result!
-the cutest picture of Alex, Me, and Jes


-On top of the Stratosphere
- all of us with the 'Vegas Face'


-Me and McKade at our hotel
-Me and McKade at our hotel
- :)


-Jess and Alex playing on the strip at 2 a.m. Everyone on the Strip, except us, was so drunk that they made $33 and bought us all slurpees!
- Playing make up in SEPHORA
Then it was off to P-town.....


-Me, Chelsey, Kayla & Sporty at Chelsey's Bridal Shower
-Me, Chelsey, Kayla & Sporty at Chelsey's Bridal Shower
-Logan, Sporty & Me
-Climbing the 'Y' and hanging off it
Overall it was a pretty exciting week, but I was glad to come home and be able to rest, but my memory mistook me and I forgot all about the homework that I procrastinated and put off the last minutes..oops... oh well!

2 comments:
Looks Wild and crazy- not to mention exhausting
I'm so happy you ended up going to Vegas! It sounds like you had a blast ;) ;)! I can't wait til I get to see you again! Loves!
Post a Comment