3.11.2009

I have an obsession

Welcome to
I love Mac. 

Blame my obsession on Brazil [he is a HUGE Mac advocate], but regardless of his influences Mac is now a part of my life!
The day I got my Mac in the mail I had the entire event documented!
...



I also have a Nano and a iTouch!

I hate windows


I go home and use my family's PC and I always end up hating my life! It's slower and if you start it up and click something before it's completely loaded [which takes hours I swear], including all the virus scanning crap [which can literally take hours], then it is slow the rest of the day.

Another peeve... virus scanning software. Because everyone has PC's people make viruses for them and not for Mac, which rocks my world because I don't ever have to worry about buying programs to keep people out of my stuff! Apple has a diagnostic scan every so often that checks the system, but I don't have to worry about McAfee, AVG, Spyware, crap!

My favorite Mac ad:

The choice is easy!
Yes they may cost more but it's worth is to me when you realize how much easier your life is when you convert!
and that's all I have to say about that!

5 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

i want a mac soooooo bad. but seeing as i am poor as well... poor can get. i dont have one. ERGGGG dumb.

Samson said...

Thas right ! You have tasted of the good fruit and now just want to share it! I commend you for standing up for truth and righteousness. ha! I'm so grateful for friends that have good taste!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Speaking of Brazil- he wants some pictures of his art emailed- so can you take a pic of your painting and email it to either me or him? whichever? I thought I had one, but if I do, it is hiding really well on my NON-MAC- which- by the way, I love- so there!
Although I am severely jealous of Sam's monitor on his. HEY- guess what the word verification is- artista-

Samson said...

ha ha! Head Nurse, I'm soooo flattered by your liking of my Monitor.... But I'd be doing Mac and Brazil injustice if I didn't remind you that that was it.... computer, monitor, whole thing all in one! loves.

Stan & Ash said...

hahah i am so glad you have a blog!!! i just love you!!
and p.s. mac's are the freakin best. i got a new one for xchristmas and love it.