"Buzz" is my flavor of the week [as my mom would call it, because at the rate I go through them--it is about a week] but he's more like the flavor of the month. He's my age [which is perfect because he's pre-mission aka no commitment, which is my kind of relationship] and he's super fun and way chill.. but he confuses the freakin crap out of me. When we're hanging out it's all good, but then he's always like 'i'll text ya later'... does he ever.. NO.. then when we do text it takes him a million minutes to reply and sometimes he doesn't reply at all.. WTFreak.. so then I think he doesn't like me anymore, but then we'll finally hang out again or see each other around campus, we get along great and he acts like he truly likes me. After that I think that the texting thing will be different, but it never is. So I stop texting him...
The current story of my life is being Sporty and Devin's 3rd wheel.. and I'm SO tired it... so I like to hang out with Buzz because he's friends with Devin and then the 4 of us can hang out sometimes.. and when I stopped texting Buzz, Devin told Sporty that Buzz had commented that he thought he did something wrong cause I wasn't texting him, but really I'm just sick of waiting for him to take his sweet time..
Maybe he's a bad texter [texting is so stinkin ridiculous and yet I do it all the time.. stupid technology] or maybe I'm blowing things out of proportion--it's just a hard situation because if I bring it up then it's like I'm being too clingy and or psycho about it... oh man... and this is an example of why I have NO GAME!
This has been a venting session by Kaylen brought to you in part by Blogger (c)
6 comments:
haha I love you Klin. You do too have game... boys are just bad communicators haha! I think its good for you that you stopped texting him haha!
Gosh have I taught you nothing! Bend and Snap or rub the stinkin collar bone! its seductive! Flip your hair looking back over your should and smile as you walk away. Make sure he sees you. and his mind will be following you alllllll day. I'm sorry you have to be third wheel... that really isn't very much fun.
keep moving forward.
sam thank you for reminding me of the basics... how could i forget!!
third wheel sucks majorly. It is the story of my life right now. BUT unlike you, I will NOT date premi's I mean, I don't have a manboy on a mission so that is different. But I just couldn't do it. I still have the same problems. Guys that call for a week, then the next week they don't contact you at all. Then you see them at institue and they are like. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! Um... you haven't answered your phone. kthanksbye.
The WORST is ones who are cousins and they tag team when you hang out with them. One night, one of them is hitting on you. The next it's the other. WEIRD!
sorry I just vented on your blog.
jeez.
haha
I think you prolly have game.. its just boys are so blind until you tell them something is wrong or tell them you like them. So just hang in there, but it is lame that buzz is so blind. I agree with sam's comment... he's a guy he would know! =)
Should I be offended by this post? :)
Hope you had an inspiring weekend. I am glad it was conference- we needed the uplift around here. Cousin's baby is not well at all, but sister's baby got to come home for now.
Post a Comment