5.02.2010

Day 1

Hola from Rollins Wyoming friends!

So today is day one of my 8 day trip to Nauvoo Illinois :D

But to start the day it was also Commencement, so eventho I have my diploma already and haven't been studying at all for the last 4 months I walked today :)
The last two Women of 311... Sporty was out of town with her hubby and didn't walk.. So here's to Baby and Ginger

My ambassador peeps-- luh them!


The ambassador booth -- hundreds hours spent doing who knows what--

Will-- oh man I love this kid!

Super fun to see everyone.Miss college life. Jr College days are over.

In CollegeTown the College Stake goes to Nauvoo every other year, so about 2 months ago I called the Stake President and I was like HEY!... can I come??? and he was like of course you can! So I immediately called Katie and she was going too-- I was stoked! So about two days ago she called and said that they scheduled state boards for that week and she couldn't come. I was UBBER bummed... but what can you do?! So I am going to try to post every day for this trip (if WIFI is available :)

So tonight we're in Wyoming because tomorrow we're having Sacrament Meeting at Martin's Cove which should be amazing! and maybe even slightly realistic seeing as it snowed there today and could be windy and bitter tomorrow :S --- Sounds fun right?! ha ha well that's all for tonight. Peace Love.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Awe you look so cute in your cap and gown! Congrats girl even though you already have your diploma! Have sooo much fun in Nauvoo!!! I can't wait to read all about it!

Chelsey said...

Have so much fun. I did a similar trip and it was amazing.. I LOOVE Navuoo

Farrah Ann said...

Hey it was so good to see you!! I have missed you way too much this semester! Love you bunches!!

Lakyn Marie said...

CONGRATS!!! Im such a proud friend right now! You look so stinkin cute in your cap and gown. I miss you already, but I know you are going to have some amazing experiences that you will never forget. I hope you are having a great time on your trip. Love ya!