So after taking the hardest test of my life.. I threw all of my stuff into a suitcase and got out of town ASAP. When I got to Hometown Kla came over and I hurriedly got ready! Then there was a knock at the door and Brazil's mom was there with the letter. I opened it and bawled. It basically expressed his love for his mission and the sacred two years that it was. It was SOOO good! so at that point I was a wreck!
Kla took a picture of my right before we left with the letter in my hand.
His name tag was used as a paper clip..
Then we took a pic in the car!
please note that my face is quite red and I'm STILL teary eyed! Son of a gun!
Then we headed to his house. The Head Nurse told us that the interview shouldn't take very long and right after she dropped off the letter she was going to go and pick him up.. so we hurried over there asap! but when we got there no one was home.. so I decided to sit on the porch and wait--
Well time passed and Dalton ( another close friend ) showed up and he waited with us.
25 minutes went by and i got a call from the Head Nurse stating that the interview only took about 10 minutes, but Brazil had seen a soccer buddy from high school at the stake center and decided to chat... for forever! Well finally he came...
Me standing on the porch as they drove in--
Then we HUGGED!
this pic didn't turn out very bright so i just messed with the exposure-- that 's why it looks a little funny but at least you can see us!
This next picture needs explaining.. so after we hugged for probably 3 minutes- Kla took a pic
of us and guess what Brazil did.... HE WENT TO DO A THUMBS UP!.. remember this post about the thumbs up?? So I smacked his hand down and was like NO MORE THUMBS UPS! He laughed and said "AH! it's such a bad habit!!" lol
then we were all laughing when she took the picture... which is probably the reason why I look ridiculous!
After that we all went inside and chatted! It was fun to listen to him :)
Well that's pretty much the story! We hung out that night and then I went over to visit him the next morning and helped him unpack and stuff.. I also gave him his birthday present which is two tickets to the MAYDAY PARADE concert next month! We're both STOKED! and we are also going to a college football game and General Conference next weekend :) good stuff!
3 comments:
yay you guys look so happy! keep us all updated ok!!!!!
BAH!!!!! I got the gitters reading this. Im SO happy for you.. You look adorable. Did you cry when you saw him. That picture of you hugging is SO cute! You better keep this blog updated missy!
Oh my goodness!! you look so happy! Yay!!! he's home.
Post a Comment