2.25.2009

It's amazing what an 8 second video clip can do for your day..


Oh my goodness.. Today is P-Day and Brazil's mom forwarded me this video of him. I've watched it probably about 10 times so far today. I laugh every time I watch it!!! The way that he jogs into the frame and then his face the whole time is just so stinking funny. In almost every picture he sends us he's either doing the thumbs up:

the hang loose:

Or the peace sign:
In this video he does all three! What a loser face! ha ha ha. This made my day for sure :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh man! I miss this kid!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I miss him too- the total goober! Said with total mother love :)

Chelsey said...

k so Im guessing this is yourrr missionary?? I LOVED LETTERS!!! and PICTURES, and Videos were the BEST!!!!!