He was ALWAYS texting (he'd have his left arm around me [while watching a movie] and in his right hand he would be texting and he would text close to his leg so that I couldn't read the texts--interesting), he was in my institute class and he would always tell me that he was going to come but he would never come [p.s. he is a pre-mi aka he's pre-mission], he would get phone calls from his "parents" at like 11:00 at night, he lied to me multiple times, and even though we kissed that first week he never ever kissed me again.. he'd put his arm around me, he held my hand a couple times, he'd flirt with me, etc. It was weird but since he was the very first boy that I had actually truly liked since Brazil left I didn't want to believe what I knew was true-- he had a girl friend at home.. Yikes!
So eventually I got to be really good friends with his roommate Jim (named because of his love for The Office) and Jim let me in on many secrets about Stewy... I found out all about his girl friend. Stewy had been with this girl for about 3 years, she was about an hour away at another college. I also found out that on all the weekends that I went home or out of town she would come down, and if she came down here when I was here, he would tell me that he was going home for the weekend... I could go on and on! ha ha ha so eventually I confronted him about it and he told me all this stuff about how how their relationship was on the rocks and blah blah blah, he basically told me what I wanted to hear, "well we were going to try to make a long distance relationship work, but it's harder than I expected and so now our relationship is on the rocks and I don't think that we'll be together much longer...Blah Blah Blah" (please note: that he is a HOTTY, that we get along really well, he treated me well [to my face] and he's the first boy I've liked in about a year).. at the end of that conversation I told him that as long as he was honest with me then we wouldn't have any problems.... That weekend he told me he was going home, but [thanks to insider information from Jim] really she came to visit..... I know that you're having a hard time believing that anyone would ever lie to me, but it's the truth! lol so I was done with him! It was actually pretty hard on me. I have never dated anyone but Brazil. Brazil was my first kiss, first boyfriend, etc. He treated me like a queen and was pretty whipped ;), so I had never had the experience of being in a crappy situation like this. I know that it wasn't SO terrible because we weren't "together" ( we just hung out everyday, flirted, and snuggled ), but I felt like some dirty mistress of a piece of crap hottie... ANYWAYS!
So it's been a while since that whole situation went down.. I still think that Stewy is hot (I looked through all of my pics and I don't have any pictures that do him justice.. if you saw them you would think that I was retarded for thinking he was gorgeous.. so I'm not even going to give you the option of thinking I'm dumb!), but I don't go over there very much anymore and there is still that awkward tension between us....
Yesterday there was a baseball game and Sporty's B-friend is on the team so we went to support. [keep in mind that Stewy is also on the team] Me, Sporty, and 2 of our friends we sitting watching and guess who's there................................................the girlfriend! She and Sporty had met at one of the other games and she came and asked if she could sit by us -- can you say awkward!

ha ha ha I had no idea what the crap to do. I know that she has no idea who I am, but I felt like a terrible person because I'd kissed her boyfriend. I could have told her tons of stories and completely ruined their relationship, but no I chose to be nice. They played a double header and in between games the players all came out to chat. Did Stewy come anywhere near us.. HECK NO! lol Maybe he is smarter than I gave him credit for! ;) It was an interesting experience because before I would try to think of what she would look like and wonder why I wasn't good enough or pretty enough for him. I know that he wasn't what I was looking for and not someone that I wanted to end up with, but I was jealous of her and after Friday's game I just really felt sorry for her. She has a boyfriend that isn't loyal to her [Since he and I have been over he has made out with other girls on campus.. which poses the question why didn't he ever kiss me? because the thought of his girlfriend didn't really stop him from kissing other girls-- interesting]. She's in a worse situation then I would ever want to be in. I'm not jealous at all! He may be handsome and fun, but he is an unfaithful liar. Brownie Points to Brazil, who never treated me disrespectfully. But once again-- Can You Say Awkward?
4 comments:
hahahaha She is exactly like you told me haha! And I can say "AWKWARD!!" Awkward moments are the best though right?!
Oh my goodness...it's was also funny because it was awkward and she had no idea why..poor girl. Me and heather would giggle and she'd look at us like what are you guys laughing at..oh man
HAHAHAHAH!! OH MY GOSH! YOU DIDNT TELL ME THIS STORY!! you sat RIGHT.NEXT.TO.THE. GIRLFRIEND!!!?? that is awkward!
That is one heck of a story. What a player is all I have to say. Brazil is definitely a 100% better
Post a Comment