2.02.2009

Dance-o-holic

Literally! This week I danced for approx. 8.5 hours! Believe it! Because the college that I go to doesn't have a football team (lame I know) last week was our homecoming week and so for one of the stomps that week they had a old school athletics dance, so room 311, being the school spirited people that we are, we went to the stomp... decked out!


I hate swearing... I'll say that up front & college dances aren't the most uplifting environment. Usually the music is edited but at this dance it wasn't...so therefore it was an extra uncomfortable/nasty environment therefore I left after about 2 hours (usually they last for about 3.5 hours) because I couldn't handle it anymore. The pic above was almost a pic of all of the Women of 311.. minus scary spice...but here she is!
Then on friday night we went to a dance club about 1.5 hours away... OMGOSH! It was awesome! I was a NEON Dance Party and I've been looking forward to it for approx. 2 months! It exceeded my expectations. We got there at about quarter after 8 and we danced until 1 A.M. The music was edited (praises ;) and I had 3 groups of friends. Home Town Peeps; The Colorado Boys; & 311. It was so fun! Me and Sporty danced with all the groups and it was so much fun. I don't have any pics from Neon Night.. sorry.. but I just didn't want to take in a camera. We will definitely be visiting that club in the NEAR future!

8 hours of dancing. By the end of friday night/saturday morning I had a whole stomache ache (cus I had a side ache on both sides, therefore I had a entire side ache), me feet KILLED, my neck was sore, but my heart was satisfied!

4 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Working on those pesky pounds? By chance is Scary wearing a Donovan Jersey?

Chelsie Jensen said...

Wow what a work out is all I have to say. Sounds like you had a blast though!

Unknown said...

It isn't a Donovan Jersey.. I think that it's just a blank one, but ya I have 2 other soccer players living with me--Scary & Posh! Love them.

Ash Att said...

yes 3 soccer players and a cheerleader.. oh sheri. hahaha