2.17.2009

Holiday Weekend Overview

This weekend has been quite eventful! There was another dance this weekend! ( as I blog about dances, I realize how many we have.. I LOVE IT!) This particular dance was a "Stop Light Dance" You're supposed to wear: Red=taken Yellow=single Green=single and looking. I had no idea what to wear, but Posh pulled out the shirt that Brazil sent me for my birthday and it worked out perfectly! I wore mostly yellow, a little green, and Mr. Brazil is secretly yet openly represented on the front of my shirt (sneaky I know!).(p.s. the fog machine made this pic come out nasty and I cropped myself out of another picture because this one has the best view of the word 'Brasil' on the front)
(Sporty is "TAKEN" but she "didn't want everyone to come up to her and ask about her and Devin", so she wore blue instead)
Funny picture with Sporty's older brother

 Friday morning I left with Fresh Spice out of town. She went home and I bummed a ride with her and visited my hometown friend "K-la" at college. Our weekend was full of laziness, which was perfect! We woke up at noon every day. The first night we went to a Hot Springs, which felt amazing.. then on Valentines, since we didn't have Valentine's dates, Me, Kla, and Whit went to the movie "She's just NOT that into you" and it was sort of a different of movie.
 The thing that really ticked me off was that [!spoiler!] the hot guy cheats on his wife! WTCrap! I was ticked...then, because we are cheap/creative and instead of buying treats, we brought cookie dough instead! So we enjoyed the movie and cookie dough!
This weekend was super awesome because I got to chill, relax, and unwind.. but the weekend is over and now it's back to school and back to work.... lame. PEACE 

1 comment:

Kayla said...

We rock! It was a great weekend! I love your pics from the dance! Brazil haha!