10.11.2011

My First Day

Today was my first day in the classroom. It was amazing. I loved being with those kids. I loved their personalities. I loved their questions-- their desire to learn and be taught. They were the best! I want to be with them every day! I want to get to know their different circumstances! I want to be able to teach and administer to them. I want to be their friend and mentor. I want to help them discover the beauty of the Gospel. I yearn for them to seek Christ. I want them to feel the POWER of the Holy Ghost. I desire nothing more than for their success and progression!

All in all it was humbling, yet empowering. I learned some lessons and gained some valuable first hand experience.

It was happyness.

3 comments:

Samson said...

:) this makes me feel happy inside. Glad it went well. I look forward to hearing more about it. Keep up the good work.

Cheers-

doambie

Melanie said...

Kaylen I absolutely love you. I think you are amazing. Such an example to me! It was SO good seeing you sunday! Sure miss your sweet spirit in the ward. Love you!

Kayla said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to hear about it! I'm so glad it went perfect! You freaking rock! You are going to touch so many people's lives :) Loves