10.23.2011

Elders Quorum

Today I taught Elders Quorum in my old ward.. It was a great experience! The EQ President asked me about 1.5 months ago to talk about dating and relationships and I've been stressing ever since. Today was the day!

I taught. It was fun.

Then I got home and I had a text from Jaime (last year's Relief Society President). She said:

"This is the text that I got from _______ today-- 'Kaylen just taught priesthood! She gave us some female doctrine on dating, relationships and priorities.. the guys all loved it. No one inspires me or motivates me more than she does when she gets on her high horse and gets preachy and demanding, i love it. I feel like I wanna repent, go to the temple, go work out, wash my car and try to be a better man...' "

HAHAHAHA That is one of the funnest compliments I've ever received.. I don't know if it's a good thing for me to be "preachy and demanding" but if that's what will get boys to clean out their cars then I guess it worked! ;)


1 comment:

PNRBAC said...

Love it! Good guys like preachy girls ;) Keep it up Sista!