12.05.2009

Update

Quick update:


  • No I didn't give up on school like I so desperately wanted to...
  • My college basketball team won both games this weekend against two ranked teams and we should also be ranked by monday because of it.
  • I went to the basketball game on Friday night and found a cute outfit and wore my fake glasses :) I felt kinda legit
  • I saw The Blindside again today
  • Tonight was my last night at Winger's...
and it's just all around been one of the best weekends that I've had in what feels like years.

Why is it that everyone wants to hang out when they find out you're leaving.... yet I've sat in my room almost every night for the last 4 months-- but at least I have a social life for the first time in a while so I won't complain :)