12.15.2009
Dear Blogging World
It's been a while! Holy! The last two weeks have been quite insane for me... I will admit that this isn't going to be an awesome post with tons of pics or insights-- it's more like a sorry that I've neglected you for so long and I'm writing right before I go to bed kind of post. But the good news is that there is posting to be had.. I have a couple good things to write about, but really its just a matter of time. aka if my mom catches me on the computer blogging when I should be containing the disaster that is my room I won't live long enough to see what Santa brought me.. so for now it's job searching in Hometown and organizing my room-- yippee!Well much love friends-- good night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wont live long enough to see what Santa brought me.. hahaha you are hilar. I come to your hometown in 12 days... How about we become real-life friends?
Post a Comment