1-
STUDENT TEACHING! and hopefully discovering gems and treasures in the Old Testament
2-
Going to AZ to visit the cutest little niece in the whole wide world.
3-

Running another 13.1 mile race.. May 2012. Kill me now! :)
4-

Internship to England/Wales in June! The whole thing is still in the workings, but I will be hollering from the UK for 6 weeks this summer!
5-
STUDENT TEACHING! If they like what I do this semester then the Church will push me along in the program and I'll start student teaching again in the Fall.. New Testament style.
6-

GRADUATION!!!!!!! Hallelujah! If everything goes according to plan (which it hasn't so far because I was supposed to graduate in April) then I should be done with all my schooling in December! That means that I will be eligible for hire.. which mean that come next January I could be hired as a full time Seminary teacher :) How awesome would that be!
I won't lie I feel a little uneasy posting my expectations for the coming year because I might be jinxing myself, but it's always fun to see how off my predictions are :) Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment