Things about Ray:
- Ray is 28. I about crapped my pants when I found that out the first time I facebook stalked him. I thought he was MAYBE 26. sheesh! haha so yes we are 7 years apart, but I don't really notice to be honest... our age difference has been more of a joke than an issue.
- Ray is going to be a Seminary Teacher (but he has to be married before they'll hire him to teach.. no pressure. ha)
- Ray is a photographer... which is fun! He does a lot of weddings/engagements, but I think his best pictures are of landscapes, old buildings, etc.
- Ray is a scriptorian unlike anyone I've ever met around his/my age.
- Ray served his mission in Billings, Montana... everyone gives him the pity look when he says that, but like every other missionary, he thinks Montana is the bomb-- who knew! ha he especially loves it because he has been able to visit his mission at least once a year since he came home.
- Ray LOVES to go jeeping... He drives a large green jeep. It's a blast.
- Ray plays the guitar and the banjo.
That's pretty much his story! He invited me about 2 weeks ago to come with him, his best friend, and his best friend's little sister on a road trip to Palmyra, New York! At 10pm tonight the four of us will be getting in the car and driving straight to Missouri. yuck. haha the agenda is Adam-Ondi-Ahman, Nauvoo, Carthage, Kirtland, Niagra Falls, Palmyra (sacred grove & hill cumorah), Harmony, Missouri, then home. It's going to be a PACKED 10 days, but I'm excited :D I went to Nauvoo almost exactly one year ago and I am STOKED to go back. I love that place.
We're staying with people all along the way... so I'm not sure if I'll have wifi, but I'll update when/if I can!
PEACE OUT.
ps Lakyn moved out a week ago. I am LOST without her.
but we talk on the phone almost everyday :D love her so much!
2 comments:
UGH. I know what it feels like to drive to Missouri...have fun with that!!! But it will be fun once you're there =)
We what an amazing trip! I loved reading all about it and have now moved a trip to here to the top of my list!!!
What an experience that I am sure you will cherish forever!
Post a Comment