For the sake of my bloggy nicknames I will call him Ray.
Because it's late and I'm tired I'll tell you the story in parts.
PART 1
Ray is in my YSA Stake (Young Single Adult). I first heard him speak in a combined Sacrament Meeting right before Christmas break. He spoke two words and I turned to Lakyn and dubsed him because I KNEW he was someone I wanted to get to know :) The way he testified, the experiences he shared, his entire demeanor was just impressive. After the meeting, I went up, introduced myself, and told him he'd done a great job!... He thanked me and then turned away. I made NO impression on him at all. Lakyn and I were DETERMINED not to give up hope.
Fast forward 2 weeks and I decided to take the Intro to Seminary teaching courses. (PS I think I want to be a seminary teacher.. like a lot.) I signed up for the courses at BYU.. but the night before I felt kind of uneasy, so I decided to look at the times the Orem Institute taught them. They taught the class the ONLY hour that I would be able to take it and still have time to get to work after. Coincidence? I think not!
I showed up to class the first day and sat on the front row when to my utmost astonishment guess WHO WALKED IN???
RAY.
5 comments:
i am screaming..i think i am going to love this story!!
Haha. You always get the guys soooo randomly! But, that's good. :)
Oh, and PS, I think you'd be a fabulous seminary teacher!
So it IS the guy that you were telling me about when you came up to Logan! ahhhhh. I am so excited about this!!!!
I am so excited to hear the rest of this story. SO EXCITED!!
Woot woot!! That's all :)
Post a Comment