1.07.2011

Best Christmas Present EVER!

I know this post is SUPER late considering it's 7 days into 2011, but believe it or not I am already bogged down with homework. BYU will kill me I'm sure of it. Anyway I wanted to share the best Christmas moment EVER!

After all the presents have been opened Oldest pulled out the last one under the tree and said it was a family present.. so we open it!
This is what we found :)

OLDEST IS PREGO!!!!!!!!!!!

This is me cheering



This is Sass professing to have known all along (lies!)



This is me crying because I am so stinking EXCITED!*

*except that I KNOW it's going to be a boy. We don't do boy things in our house... but I JUST KNOW it's a boy. :( I guess I will have to settle on argyle sweaters and black nikes instead of pink pumas and 10,000 adorable dresses, headbands, bows etc. Sigh* OH WELL!

T-Dogg (or Brother as I call him lately) wants to name him Billy. Not happening. It's especially funny if you know their last name because Billy _____ has quite a ring to it, but this is a battle he will most definitely lose. He says he never met a Billy that wasn't funny... weirdo. Haha, so we'll see who wins on the name picking. Oldest texted me yesterday and said she heard the baby's heartbeat... and luckily there was only 1 heart beating (she was panicked because Brother is a twin.. she did not want twins haha). The Newcomer is expected to arrive mid July. Oldest and Brother are moving to Arizona for Medical School at the end of July. Aunt Kaylen is NOT happy about this. I may or may not steal the little bugger for a couple months :)

THE END! Happy Christmas!

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

SO exciting!

Ash Att said...

i saw this when i went over to your house! thats so fun!!!

Chelsie Jensen said...

Yay for them!! That's super exciting :)

Erin said...

How fun!! Being an aunt is the best thing EVER!!

Anonymous said...

Bull "lies"!! I totally knew they were pregnant!! I had a dream like Amber!
-Sass

PNRBAC said...

YAY WHIT!! We are so excited for you guys!!! NOW you have to pick cool names for Dave and Kathy because when the first grandkid is born they set the trend and the rest follow. Rachel called my parents Ammie and Papa and it stuck. We love it!