1.01.2011

Be Prepared.

So today I decided to read my New Year post from last year:


{Confession} + 2010 EXCITEMENT!

So I purposely didn't blog yesterday with a 2009 rewind.. Why? because I won't lie 2009 has been the toughest year of my life so far and I don't really care to go through and post pictures that help to relive the struggle.


Instead I chose to post today in celebration of the anticipation that I have for 2010! For the last four years of my life I've had such a vision of how my life was going to be at this point and right now my life is everything but what I pictured-- which has recently opened my eyes to all of the opportunities that I have before me!


For the first time in a long time I feel like I can do whatever I want to do!


BYU


MISSION


STUDY ABROAD


TRAVEL


etc.


Let's just say that I could literally be ANYWHERE come 2011.



& did I mention...I'm STOKED :D

BAHAHAHAHA Lakyn and I read that and had a pretty good laugh. I think if I would've known what 2010 had in store I might've been a little more grateful for 2009 haha.

Lesson for 2010--

Be grateful for your good times and bad times because despite what you might think... it could get worse!

So needless to say this year my forecast won't be quite so peppy because it's kind of a bummer to read how excited I was for the beginning of what turned out to be another trying year... But I am TRULY grateful for the great friendships I've had the opportunity to develop and also for the experiences that have made me a stronger person.

This year I think my main goal is to be prepared. Be prepared for whatever 2011 has in store-- Good or Bad. I want to be more spiritually prepared, more mentally prepared, and more physically prepared for whatever the Lord has in store for me!

So bring it 2011!

(just don't bring it too hard please ;)

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Klin. You are such a strong person. I'm blessed to know you! I hope that 2011 will be full of wonderful things for you... you deserve it! Love you!

Ash Att said...

kaylen, you are such a strong person. i really look up to you a lot for being so faithful. love you! happy 2011. hope it goes well for you:)