Well today I remembered that I had packed one box that contained some picture frames, journals, pictures, etc. that I marked for the rental house, so I started to search the house for my missing box-- well after I enlisted the help of my mom we looked in the last place possible... the garage. We started looking through a couple boxes and right on top was a box full of Flour, Sugar, Rice and a couple pans. The 2nd box was full of plates, silverware, cups, and bowls. The last box was the one that I'd been looking for with all of my stuff in it.. We found everything I needed.
Honestly it is a miracle lol- We have things that were supposed to be at our house but ended up in storage and vice-versa, but for this to be left here was unbelievable! So for now it's packing for school. Tomorrow I am going to Arizona to visit my cousin Kate and play in the sun. Then Monday it's my first day of work-- aka back to the real world, but hopefully there will be fun people in my new ward and I'll make a lot of new friends :D plus I'm living with LAKYN! So that is guaranteed good times!
2 comments:
You are living with Lakyn! how fun! You girls are going to have a blast!
Ya ya! Were going to have a BLAST :)
Post a Comment