Here I am.
Last night I was going to be watching a movie with some friends that hadn't seen Emma Smith: My Story yet (PS if you haven't seen that movie go see it. Active or In-active. Member or Non-Member... It's worth it. You'll feel better inside after. Promise) Sooo anyway those plans fell through, so it dawned on me that I hadn't had a father's blessing yet for this school year.. and if ever I needed one before a school year it is now. So I grabbed my keys and drove to RootTown.
My dad gave me the blessing and it was perfect. It told me that above everything else, I was supposed to be right where I am. God knows me and my trials. He loves me.
Today I walked onto campus and I was jubilant. I wasnt sure how parking was going to roll, so I left 45 mins early just incase and was 25 minutes early to my class lol, but I didn't care! I sat on a bench outside my building and just STARED at people! ha ha they maybe thought I was a crazy, but honestly I KNEW this is where I am supposed to be. The people that know me know that I'm not a huge byu fan.. I honestly could care less, but today I wanted to go to the bookstore and deck myself out from head to toe in byu gear. I wanted to talk to everyone I saw. After my class (history class) I walked clear to the Wilk eventho I parked South of campus just because I didn't want to leave. I think I might park on the north from now on just so that I can walk all of campus everyday.
Well that's my story. I know it's been a minute since I updated this thing, so I'll be back soon with roommate and apartment pics..
Loves from Cougar Country ;)
(side note: NO I am not becoming a zoobie. Yes I will still cheer for Utah, unless they're playing BYU. No I did not deck out in cougar gear. Yes I love where I'm getting my education :)
3 comments:
Emma Smith really is like one of THE best movies ever! Awe Klin! This all makes me so happy for you! I am so glad you found the right place to be! Of course it's right cause it's closer to me hahah jk! But seriously! Good luck at classes! I can't wait to hear all about it! Miss you!
Way to go K. You're doin' it!
So happy you're happy. And glad to hear you're not a zoobie.
Post a Comment