6.21.2010

What a Start to the Week..

Today started at 6:45 when I woke up on the floor of Kate's new apartment in Provo/Orem.. I jumped in the shower and went out the door without even getting breakfast.

I then drove from Provo to HomeTown and arrived here approx. 15 minutes before I had to be at work... aka I went looking a bit like a raggedy muffin.. but I have a boyfriend already-- so who cares right?? (is that a good philosophy? probably not ha, but it's mine as of late)

I got to work and throughout my shift I processed 207 transactions.. if you didn't know THAT IS A TON! I calculated it and that means I finished a transaction every 2.17 minutes-- now that time was also spent doing other things like: bathroom breaks, monthly coaching with our manager, balancing my drawer, and all the other little things that we do in a normal day at the bank. Which means for the most part I was processing transactions at like one every minute and some are a little more complex and take multiple minutes to do-- anyway long story short we were busy today. I probably gave out at least $20,000 cashing checks and such...

Now I'm off to FHE to do a service project..

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Holy cow girl! Look at you go. You deserve a raise! I'll tell Ty to talk to Margaret haha.