2.16.2010

Needs Another Swimsuit....

So summertime is coming quickly which means it's time for a new swimsuit :D My current favorite website for modest tankini's is limericki.com they have SUPER cute suits but I'm debating on which one to get-- so what do you think??

1-
This one is my favorite..
but my mom hates the turquoise bottoms with the red band.. I kinda like it


2-
This one is also a top favorite.. I think it'll minimize my bust, but the negative side is that it's $10 more than the other tops--- boo!


3-
This one is my mom's favorite, but I already have 2 halter top swim suits and I dunno if I want another one, but it is really like it besides that--

Pretty much all of them are cute, but I was looking at their website and noticed that they had a blog so I looked at it and it lets you know when different tops go on sale! sweet! so I stuck the link on my blog list so that we can all watch for the updates when different ones go on sale :D Yeah! ha So ya let me know which one you like! Muchas Gracias!


bring on the summertime!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd and 3rd are my favs. I'm with Mom on the 1st one. It's a little weird for me, but hey, if you like it then get it!!

Whit

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should wait for the spring line to come out cuz it's only 3 wks away.

Whit

Chelsie Jensen said...

I think I like the 2nd one. Although I have the 3rd one and I really like it. But I found that it kinda shows more cleavage (Like I have much anyways lol) But the 1st one is fun and different! Good luck choosing. Hopefully we see you soon.

Chelsie Jensen said...

Oh and I just looked at the website because you got me all interested in seeing what they have. And I found that the bottoms are sold separately than the tops. So you could go with the 1st one and just pick matching bottoms to go with it :)

Shelby Lou said...

I like the top one the best!! :D

DR and Brynna said...

Hi lady! So I have swimming suit #1 and I love it. I bought yellow bottoms to go with it and I already had some red ones. I wear both and i think both bottoms are cute with it. However, it shows more cleavage than you would think. The straps that go around your neck are really thin so it feels like i can't ever get it tight enough around my neck to hold me up. You know what I mean? I love that website.

Kayla said...

I've tried on the 1st on before and it's super cute on! They have swimsuits similar to these ones and I think from the same company at that one clothing store bahama mamas and the dollar store. Ya know what I'm talking about? That is where I got my modest one last year. Maybe ya wanna try there before ya pay shipping and handling. Plus I may be wrong but I thought the sizes were weird I can't remember. They had them at that store last year so hopefully they'll have them again :D Good luck!

Kelt said...

Not that you care what a guy has to say about this at all, but I like the green one...hahaha. The other two are just...well...weird...hahaha. Also, I really like what you have changed your countdown to...hahaha. ;)

alesha said...

My friend is the main model for this website!!! Sorry, I'd tell you which swimsuit I like best, but my computer is being silly and won't show pictures!