
Well I started my job at the local rec center and I'm so bored! I always think 'hey maybe I should blog!' but then I realize that my life is lame and I don't have anything to blog about... so I took the web cam off of the computer and I took pics of my surroundings--super exciting! But not really!

Looking down the counter

I'm constantly online because there are like 30 kids here.. aka we're super SLOW right now

BLOGGER

I'm on
facebook CONSTANTLY..

OH LOOK! I have a notification.. how exciting!

The notification was lame..
well that's my blog for the week.. probably just about the lamest post of my life, but whatever at least you know that I'm alive and haven't died of complete boredom!
-Loves
2 comments:
haha I think this is one of the funniest blogs I've read in a while. I love you and I'm sorry that your job is boring right now. Just thing about why you are doing it.. for the mula.
Look at the bright side! that Blue shirt makes your eyes look Ridiculous! and excellent addition to your wardrobe ;) Oh Klin!
Post a Comment