6.24.2009

I HAVE SOMETHING TO POST ABOUT! :)

Believe it or not something exciting happened in my life! Weird! So I was unemployed for approx. a month and a half and during that month and a half-for those of you from here- was CRAPPY! It rained like you wouldn't believe.. I thought I had moved to Washington it was raining so much... every single day at like 2 or 3 .. and it's been cold! So the entire time that I've been unemployed it's been too crappy to go to the lake.. which is the BEST summer activity ever! By this time in previous years I probably would've been to the lake like 4 times...
Daddy (a nick name he gives himself.. what a dork ;) is one of my best friends. We've known eachother for a long time and I just love him to death. Anyways his family invited me to go down to L.P. a SUPER amazing reservoir.. we went about 3 weeks ago, but I just barely got the pictures from him!

The famous Arch there..

The whole clan

We also jimmy-ed a crock pot and had "Chucker Stew" while on the lake.. It was SO good. despite the nasty name ;)
WAKE SURFING!

look how stinking awkward it looks starting out! It's super weird, but once you get up it's way fun!


It was SUCH a fun trip! We went for two days and it was just a blast! The water was SUPER beautiful and it was warm warm warm! Daddy leaves for California Sacramento Mission on July 29th.. He's been my one of my best friends over the last year or two and I am going to miss him a ton!

No comments: