Well I obviously chose to post! So what to post.. umm not a whole lot is going on right now.. so how about a life update--
1- Sporty and Devin are ring shopping again...
2-Me and 'Buzz' are old news.. quick story- one night last week we were texting (summerized convo):
Buzz: Ya I'm done doing homework and I'm reading! How lame is that
Me: "buzz" read? ha ha you're way to bored
Buzz: ha ya pretty much. What's going on in 311 tonight?
Me: Some of my roommates are watching Twilight and the other ones are watching Disturbia in the living. You can come over to watch and chill if you want!
Buzz: I'm not really in a movie mood
(I didn't know what to say to that so i just changed the subject)
Me: No worries.. So did you pitch this weekend?
Buzz: Ya thankfully.. but we'll figure something out
(confused because I'm not sure if he wants to figure out something to do tonight or what)
Me: Figure what out?
Buzz:Something to do..
Me: Oh well my apartments kind of out of the question if you don't want to watch a movie
Buzz: Oh I wasn't talking about something to do tonight
(WTFreak! I was fed up at that point cus he is so retarded!!!!!!!!!!)
Me: Oh gotcha
(then the convo trailed off after that point)
So what did I do about it? The next day in English I flirted with one of his teammates all through class-- right in front of him.. that was the end of that. We haven't talked much since. He really is such a fun kid, but he is too confusing. I hate games. I'm one that likes to be up front and skip all the freakin drama games. It's too exhausting.
3-Katie did my nails

4- my Finals are half over :)
5- Hailey's grandma died a little while back and Hailey went through her old jewelry and got this sweet necklace

that I'm wearing today!

(my condolences to grandma)
6- I curled my hair yesterday and I woke up today and this is what it looked like...

and I have been running crazy all day so I didn't have time to even touch it, yet I've gotten like 3 comments about how pretty it is- SCORE!
7- I'm still in love with ALLRED--

*This pic is for you Kla.. all he needs is the slight smile out of the corner of his mouth and it'd be PERFECT!
I've listened to each of his 2 CD's over 14 times this week while I studied and when I woke up and when I was getting ready and when I was just chillin... that means that I've listened to him for over 23 hours this week... holy cow! and I'm not even sick of him :)
That is the update
--peace out
11 comments:
i like that you got rid of that guy. he sounded way confusing. i have never heard of this guy... is his music on playlist???i guess i will have to find out! your hair does look really good!
im so dumb his music is on your playlist. ha oh and i LOVE that song by mayday parade. delish.
so. I love your hair.. where is your shirt from?
OH MY GOSH! THAT PIC OF ALLRED IS FREAKING FREAKING HOTTTTT!!!!! Where did you get it??...... Stupid boys! Hot nails, Hot jewelry, Hot hair! You go girl!!!!! I love Allred! mmmmmmm
ps thanks for putting the pic up for me :) :)
Oh yeah, and sooo I left out 1 minor detail about my weekend on my blog lol ;)
now you know how i feel with my music. i just dont get sick of it. but then you guys get mad at me. dang it. but allred rrroocks. and i love him too. to bad there only has to be one of him.. dain it
It was in no way rigged- but the Oldest drew your name out! So- congrats! I will let you know next week (if my wrist gets functional) what your grandprize is :) ) and seriously- why deal with a dumb boy?
1-allred is bomb
2-i <3 that you like Mayday Shelby.. they are BOMB you should love them too
3-i got my shirt from "Scary's" closet (i'll miss their closets SO SO much ;)
4-Kayla I just LOVE YOUR FACE
5- Buzz is an idiot.. thank you for agreeing
6-I WON THE LARSEN LOONEYBIN CONTEST! BOO YA!
ps thanks for the comments! they made my day
-loves
ps- i was looking for a pic of ALLRED real quick... and it turned into a 20 minute drooling session as i oogled at pics of him... i found it on his facebook.. call me a stalker- i wont deny it
Whoa! Buzz was more like your flavor of the semester! You liked him forever! But he is so retarded for talking about finding something to do but not wanting to do anything! thats way confusing! I love that you flirted with his friend! thats awesome! Love ya!
oh p.s.! i loved your hair and your nails! you looked hott!
Post a Comment