4.21.2009

Taking a Break

Next week is finals, but I only have 2 finals next week and they're both on thursday, so I'm not worried about that. This week- on the other hand- is what I like to call H****ell week :)

Monday- Geography paper- 5 pages
Today- Teach a lesson in intro to education, observe 3rd grade class and write a paper on it
Tomorrow- Geography final
Thursday- write summery + take a final for my education class, write a 4 page paper on shakespeare's "the tempest" for english.

I have been studying/writing papers for the last 3 ish hours and so I'm (ps it's currently 11:11 so make a wish) taking a break and blogging! I was wondering what to blog about and then I started taking pictures of myself on photobooth...







**************
Back to normal and back to studying... you probably won't hear from me for the next couple days unless something awesomely spectacular happens to me (doubtful) but here is one more bit of good news..... BRAZIL HAS 5 MONTHS --boo ya!
Amen

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

5 months!!! your down to the end girl! woot! good luck with all your final crap.

Kayla said...

hahaha You're such a dork Klin! I just love you! PS I"m jealous of your 5 months...

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

UM- I really think I will send these lovelies to Brazil-

P.S.- Kayla isn't the only one who is jealous of 5 months- I saw Cody Watkins Mom tonight- and Brazil will be the first of all those guys home- HURRAY for us! Cody comes home the 8th- Beau Ramsey is the 9th- I think Petey will be the week before- so- HA! we get a three week early out pass!