2- I told myself I would NEVER write a missionary again.. But since Lakyn is one of my most bestest friends I will make this last exception :) If you want to keep up to date on her emails GO HERE! I am keeping her blog up to date.
She never ceases to amaze me though. She is one of my heros.
3- My car sounded like it had swallowed a motorcycle today.. it was scary. My first thought was call Ray... because he is so handy with things like that! I hesitated because we've really added space between us since I moved to a different end of Provo, but then I just really didn't know what else to do. So I called him. He answered and I told him about my car, etc. Then I asked if he was busy or if I had interupted anything and he said Well I'm in class right now but when I saw that it was you calling I knew it was either an emergency or something important. Why does me melt my heart ALL the time!???? He is the best. I was right by UVU so I pulled in and he looked under my car and this is what we saw:

Slightly problematic. If you are mechanic illiterate like I am, then I will inform you that that is my muffler that is hanging out of my car. So I limped to a mechanic and got it fixed for $40! It was a lucky day for sure... But can I tell you a secret? Seeing Ray made me cry. Not bawl and pour tears, but a tear or two came out because he is so great. POR QUE??
Well that's about all. Spent a fun weekend up in Idaho cutting down trees and playing with cousins, washed Civie (I figured she deserved a treat for only costing me $40 today), etc.
Loves--
No comments:
Post a Comment