7.20.2011

Modesty via {Emma Watson}

Now I don't really get the whole twitter/tumblr/tweet/whatever lingo.. I dunno if they're all the same or if they're different, but this was the post Emma Watson made on her Tumblr site on July 4:

I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.

--Emma Watson





I knew liked her.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I JUST pinned this on Pinterest. I love her. SUCH a good quote.

Samson said...

Klin... we need to talk. you're feeding a recent fascination I've had with Emma Watson for the past little while. seriously... its funny.

Lakyn Marie said...

Touche' Sista!!!

Tyler & Nicole said...

well said!