2.23.2011

What would I do without Lakyn??

1. I definitely wouldn't make heart shaped sugar cookies, or any other holiday related food.
2-I would not have almost been caught and kicked out of the BYU vs Utah game for sneaking her in and running from security as they yelled after us.... (she had her all sport pass, but they "reached capacity".. except I had a seat saved for her. Justifiable right?... maybe...)
3- I would have moved to Provo heart broken and alone :(

4- I would not have met a large portion of the people that we hang out with.. because I am too chicken to talk to people most of the time! (she likes to gloat about this :)

5- We would have a messy apartment.

6- There would be no one to walk in late with! (she's always waiting for me and I'm almost always running late :s )

7-I would not have ANY food to eat because I forget about crucial things like grocery shopping.

8- I'd DEFINITELY have a smaller grocery bill. (but she is slowly learning to buy generic food brands and I am just plain grateful she always keeps milk in the fridge :)

9- Basically I wouldn't have survived the last 7 months. She was my rock on day one, and continues to helps me be courageous... especially on bad days.
10- I would have no one to call Lakynator! and that's a shame!

Dear Lakyn. You are phenominal.
Please be my friend forever because it
might take that long to pay you back.
Love, Kaylen

2 comments:

Lakyn Marie said...

Your the BEST friend a Girl could ask for! Even if you do call me Lakynator and I don't like it hehe!
I do have to CLARIFY, that I wouldn't be half the girl if it wasn't for you! Thanks for ALWAYS being there for me. I luh you to much!
Love you Klinny

Kaitlyn said...

This is precious! I love you both more than I can say.

Kaitlyn