13 2-5 sentence short answer (about anything from colonial America to Reconstruction in 1877)
1 8-10 paragraph essay (topic: did the north win the civil war or did the south lose, defend your answer)
1 10-12 paragraph essay (topic: History is often written from the winners prospective, write about specific historical events from 18th & 19th century taking the prospective of African American slaves or Native Americans)
I AM FINISHED!
SIDE NOTE: my professor didn't even give us a review.. directly quoted conversation
Student: Do we get a review for the final?
Richards: No.. you just need to know everything.. [seeing the panicked looks on all our faces]..Ya'll (she's a "southern bell" aka not scared to speak her mind) need to learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff. It's part of the college experience" AKA sift through your 15 pages of notes and figure out what we think she thinks is important info... SHEEZ!
Needless to say I might have carpal tunnell, but the good news is I LIVED! I honestly... wait.. I was about to say that I honestly don't know how I survived this semester but I know EXACTLY how I survived: practically ZERO social life, library after work from 8-midnight multiple times a week, sneaking Pepsi into the library to keep me awake, getting 6 hours of sleep a night, never working out and studying between clients at the bank. That is how I made it-- well actually I dunno if I made it because grades aren't posted and they could be rough, but I'm being optimistic :)
BYU is hands down the hardest thing I've ever done (intellectually that is). Everyone there is just so frickin smart! oh man well that's my story! Now I can focus on getting Christmas presents and catching up on my sleep.
Loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment