You know those people at work that are full of life and energy... most of the time...
But when it isn't most of the time they are a complete DRAG~~
Sometimes is seems like the people that are the most fun to work with, and the ones that are SO entertaining seem to be the drama creators, rumor spreaders, and sometimes tend to exaggerate to the point of being habitual liars... ya know what I'm talking about??
Just remember:
1-Gossip, backstabbing, complaining, and ignorance all make for a bad work environment.
2- It's NEVER good when one person's attitude determines the mood of your entire workplace.
end of story.
4 comments:
I so have to give you a Big Fat "100% AGREED" on that one! It gets so tiring....
Oh man! What happened? I think I might have a few guesses of who it may be... hope things get better!
Totally agreed. Unfortunately Winger's has become a perfect example of this very principle... :(
AGREED! This discribes my coworker 100%
Post a Comment