I went to the Regina Spektor concert this weekend with Katie and Sam.. I was so excited for them to officially meet because they never have and I knew they would get along great because if nothing else they both dress amazingly and they could talk about fashion if nothing else, but anywho... we went to Regina and I don't want to say too much about it except that she is crazy~~~ and funny! She sang a couple songs that aren't on any of her cd's (for obvious reasons ;) but she also sang all her good songs! As you might've noticed I put a playlist on my blog dedicated to Miss Regina and I <3 her. My favorite song is "Eet". Mostly because I love the piano-- she had a piano on stage and she was either playing the piano, the guitar, or singing a capella... it was sweetness!
11.09.2009
Lately
Well lately life has been pretty so-so... not too much going on in my life, but this weekend was pretty eventful!
I went to the Regina Spektor concert this weekend with Katie and Sam.. I was so excited for them to officially meet because they never have and I knew they would get along great because if nothing else they both dress amazingly and they could talk about fashion if nothing else, but anywho... we went to Regina and I don't want to say too much about it except that she is crazy~~~ and funny! She sang a couple songs that aren't on any of her cd's (for obvious reasons ;) but she also sang all her good songs! As you might've noticed I put a playlist on my blog dedicated to Miss Regina and I <3 her. My favorite song is "Eet". Mostly because I love the piano-- she had a piano on stage and she was either playing the piano, the guitar, or singing a capella... it was sweetness!
She's an amazing pianist, but the really good news is that I got the coolest shirt! Why is it the coolest??? BECAUSE IT'S FITTED FOR A GIRL! You might not think that this is a big deal but it is! Most bands just have regular t-shirts.. but this is a shirt that I would wear on a regular basis! I have another band shirt that is fitted for a girl that Brazil bought me at Warped Tour a couple years ago and even though I didn't really know the band I still wore the shirt because it fit me like a shirt should! So props to Regina for the fitted v-neck shirt that I love.
Also Katie did my nails yesterday which is always fun! We watched a couple movies and they're super cute! I love them! We did mine and then after we had extra color stuff that she would've just thrown away so I asked if I could do her nails! So I did! I've never really attempted acrylic before, but it was really fun! and they look super good! I was super proud of myself. And that's my life.
I went to the Regina Spektor concert this weekend with Katie and Sam.. I was so excited for them to officially meet because they never have and I knew they would get along great because if nothing else they both dress amazingly and they could talk about fashion if nothing else, but anywho... we went to Regina and I don't want to say too much about it except that she is crazy~~~ and funny! She sang a couple songs that aren't on any of her cd's (for obvious reasons ;) but she also sang all her good songs! As you might've noticed I put a playlist on my blog dedicated to Miss Regina and I <3 her. My favorite song is "Eet". Mostly because I love the piano-- she had a piano on stage and she was either playing the piano, the guitar, or singing a capella... it was sweetness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute ring! i love regina! she is awesome!!
I love your playlist. and that IS and awesome ring. Thanks for a great weekend.
Mm girl you stylin! Like the nails! Like the shirt!! That's awesome you did Katie's nails too! I wish I could have been there with you girls to do nails too ;) haha! Miss you!
I didn't know you did nails, but those are really cute! Great job. I love that ring too! It's way cute.
Post a Comment