I don't know what it is lately with me and having the roughest time finding a job... but I FINALLY FOUND ONE!
Because I couldn't find one till the last month of summer I HAD to find a job this semester. I've applied at lots of places and dropped my resume off everywhere...
Yesterday I went into the local Wingers. I gave the lady a resume and then asked for an application and the lady said to come back at 4:30 and we'll interview you.. So I went back and it interview went great! I don't have any waitressing experience, but I'm glad that I'm going to have it because I think that it'll come in handy!.. anyways at the end of the interview they asked if I had any questions and I said:
-Well when do you think you'll let me know?
Probably within the next couple days or so.
-Ok because I have applications at a couple different places and I don't want to accept any other jobs before I know whether it's a Yes or No from you guys.
Oh! Well we could let you know as soon as tomorrow.
It was just funny because at that point in the interview I could tell the lady really liked me and that she was seriously contemplating hiring me.. so at the thought of having me turn down her job she immediately was like Oh I'll tell you tomorrow!
YEAH!
So today I got a phone call and I start Monday!!!!!!

Now I'll have some extra money to go and visit BRAZIL every so often.... PS he comes home in 23 days and will arrive at the airport at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday the 22nd of September....
my feelings-- HOLY CRAP!
4 comments:
Will have to come down for some dinner and have you be our little waitress... Glad things are going well for ya... I can't believe your down to days... We are excited for you and hope it all goes well with BRAZIL... xo
Nice job on getting a job! Wow I can't believe Brazil is coming home so soon!!
Yeah for being employed- and 23 awesomely short days! WOOHOO!!
You're welcome for the job btw. ;)
Post a Comment