Last night with Jesi and Alexa
Me and the PRESIDENTS (Andrew SBP 08-09, Will SBP 09-10)
The "We're done with Math 1050" Dance
Me and Ryan... good friends!We decided that we're going to run into eachother at the mall in 15 years and catch up on each other's lives!

Only the baseball team and ambassadors were left at school the last week because of leadership training and a tournament so we went to "Devil's Playhouse" it's supposed to be scary, but it isn't. I went with a couple of these guys the week before and they were about to pee their pants! They were terrified! It was the funniest thing ever! They're supposed to be these big tough guys, but they were so stinking scared.. a couple even refused to go inside ha ha

The two in the pic below were ones that wouldn't come in the time before cus they were SO scared lol
Justin.. I went to say bye really quick and was there chatting till 4 a.m... I maybe have a crush on him ;)
Our last moments together.... Posh was probably grabbing my behind--aka that's why I look like I just got violated- probably because I just did lol (Fresh Spice was missing due to the insitute trip)
Your freshman year TRULY is the BEST year! I had a blast. I loved everything about it. I grew so much in spirit and in stature (the freshman 15 is no lie!)... I've experienced life away from home, I've dated and realized with every boy that I went through that Brazil is a PEACH! I've grown to be more accepting and less judgemental. I've seen people who I strive to be like and those traits which I need to avoid or better within myself. Unlike some people I can say that I've lived my freshman year at college with NO REGRETS!












2 comments:
I'm so glad you enjoyed college. My freshman year was the funnest too! Good luck job hunting. Oh and that boy is pretty cute, I'd suggest having a crush on him haha.
Fun to hear about your last days at college for the year. I laughed about the freshman 15 thing-made me remember mine (I didn't realize I had it for a while and I was shocked the day I noticed!) You still look great.
Post a Comment