8 Months to go!
Meet "Brazil"!
Brazil took me on my very first date on August 10, 2005, which seems like an eternity ago! He was my very first kiss and my first love. The last time I saw Brazil was October 1, 2007. He was called to serve the Lord as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints. He is currently serving in the Brazil Campinas Mission (hence his name-Brazil)...and I've pretty much been lonely ever since--bummer I know. Before he left we had many-a-talk about what was going to happen in the future and, though he didn't like the thought of it, we agreed that I needed to date while he was gone, so that's what I'm doing! When I compare my life to a roller coaster, Brazil is the biggest loopty-loop of all! I still love him, but I'm one of those people that cannot make a decision! I like to explore any and all options before I fully decide on anything, so for now me and Brazil are basically Best Friends! I've tried every way possible to make sure that I'm not distracting him, but that doesn't mean that I'm not silently obsessed with him ;) My current task is to date everyone..why you ask- because I'm on the search for someone that even compares. Brazil is an AMAZING person, so it's a tough challenge. There's only 8 months left (round of applause) but until September 22nd rolls around, the search continues...
5 comments:
He is one tough act to follow- thank goodness :)
He is also rather cute- and smart- and talented- and athletic- oh and spoiled but not rotten!
YAHOO for 8 months! This momma can stand that! Then I can quit crying every Wednesday-
awe i really like this post.. miss this kid! might i say i like the pic you chose! yay! loves!
ps, i am stealing your idea and doing a post on bo cause i'm such a bad girlfriend and haven't done one yet lol oops
Kla- you not a bad girlfriend... bad girlfriends wouldn't have sleepovers with LDS Bride magazines (teehee) & they'll thank us later for our extensive preparation!
Shari-16 months and you still cry every Wednesday? good thing you only have 34 wednesday's left.. but wait that might not be so comforting... oh well its better than 104, which is what we started with!
Ha ha! but you cannot deny that the loopty-loops are the funnest parts! :D
Post a Comment